When we built our home, I had no idea that I would need a studio space. We designed a spare bedroom to function as a home office for my husband who is a general contractor. But the interesting thing about his work preferences is he would rather do invoices and calls in the the heart of the home. Being tucked away in a quiet corner of the house has never been a thing for him.
Enter the vision for a handcrafted home décor business! The underused office now has renewed purpose. Every work day minus market days takes place in this room, and this is why I looovvve it:
- the triple windows flood the room with natural light.
- the wall art before me and behind me inspires.
- there's ample surface area for making wreaths and other projects.
- the furnishings are stylish and minimalistic.
- the room is spacious enough for me to design and make inventory, as well as prepare orders for shipping.
- and, goodness, the Winter Soulstice Reed Diffuser makes the entire work experience divine! You should give this one a try!
Leave a comment