Stores with Coastal Style
The beautiful thing about coastal style is there’s not just one definitive look. You can go vintage, modern, nature-inspired, or eclectic surf shack when you choose to decorate showing your love of the coast! A trick I discovered to lock in your specific style is find a piece of artwork you want to hang. What inspires you? When you find it, you know it, and I believe the room evolves from there!
These stores offer wall decor and all other home necessities to complement your affinity for water and sand. I visit them all for inspiration and updates to my decor. What favorite spots do you have? Please share!
- Pottery Barn (Outlet Stores offer tremendous savings)
- Ikea (unbeatable prices on home furnishings)
- HomeGoods, Marshalls, TJ Maxx (huge savings on artwork, rugs, bedding, dishes, lamps and furniture pieces; my go-to place for updating pillows)
- Pier 1 Imports (wicker always available)
- World Market (unique lighting, pretty dishes and linens- sales and membership perks worthwhile)
- Class and Trash in Kill Devil Hills, NC (vintage style furniture and home accents)